Saturday, August 16, 2008

Taking Time to Think

A few people have contacted me about the lack of comments on the dog whistle post, or about why their comment wasn't released.

I am at 100 comments and counting on that post. I am not releasing them, but I am reading them and thinking about what they say. It's clear from the replies that I touched a very big political and cultural nerve, managing to piss off many, inspiring bizarre rants by others, and generally unearthing the importance of this policy to how the country as a whole and Democrats in particular are (and are failing to) address equity, race, economic comeptition, political strategy and related topics.

I'm trying to compose a post (most likely several posts) to talk more specifically about affirmative action and not just in the context of this election.

Anglachel

No comments: